- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
We are delighted to announce Grant Thornton Vietnam’s publication of 2021 edition “Doing Business in Vietnam”. This report will bring helpful information to foreign investors, particularly for those considering to do their businesses in Vietnam for the first time.
Our report consists of the latest insights of Vietnam economy, attractive sectors for investment in Vietnam, business entities, the financial reporting and audit, tax system and labour compliances in Vietnam.
Furthermore, it is critical to highlight certain common issues and key considerations that investors should be aware of when taking a deep-dive into Vietnamese market to embrace the “New Normal”, especially in the uncertain era of Covid-19 pandemic.
The report is available for download in the below section.
Should you require any further professional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our experts. We are happy to support.