Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
The outlook for the year ahead
How has the outlook for the global economy changed from this time last year? What impact will this have on business growth prospects around the world? Will this translate into more hiring and higher salaries?
Drawing on data and insight from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR), the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), The global economy in 2014 answers these questions and more.
- the global economy is rebalancing, with many developed economies more confident than they were this time last year, but some developing economies are less optimistic
- revenue, profit and investment activity is up globally compared with start of 2013, especially in major developed economies such as Germany, Japan, UK and US
- uncertainty surrounding the eurozone and tapering in the US are still a drag on long-term business growth plans
- job and salary growth still tepid as the recovery gathers momentum
Read the full report
Download PDF [1820 kb]
Also appears under...