In recent years, Vietnam has experienced favorable growth in the nation’s construction industry and the construction sector shows no sign of stagnation. For foreign contractors, it is a legal prerequisite to obtain a proper license (‘‘construction permit’’), in order to operate in Vietnam. The legal requirements are applicable to an extensive group of foreign contractors, including general contractors, main contractors, joint venture contractors and subcontractors.
Please contact our experts to receive the full article which features following points:
- Criteria for the Issuance of Construction Permits for Foreign Contractors in Vietnam
- General Requirements for Issuance of Certificate of Eligibility for Construction Activities
- Construction Permits Post-licensing Compliance Requirements
- Revocation of a Construction Permit
- Foreign Contractor Tax in Vietnam and Employees that Enter Vietnam to Work for the Project