Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
During business operations enterprises can take loans granted locally and/or from offshore to finance their current or long-term investments. For cross-border loans, they are classified into two types, i.e. government debts and non-government debts. This article focusses on non-government debts—administration compliance, domestic tax and tax treaty protection.
Please contact our experts to receive the full article which features following points:
- Obligatory Registration Requirements and Tax Implication on Cross-border Loans
- Tax Treaty Protection
Also appears under...