Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Through the long process of formation and development, the bond market in Vietnam has been growing in both depth and scale, proving its role as a medium for long-term capital mobilization, in the economy, as well as addressing the shortfall of the State budget.
Currently, there are four types of bonds issued and traded on Vietnam’s bond market, including:
- Government bonds
- Government guaranteed bonds
- Municipal bonds
- Corporate bonds
Recently, Vietnam has become an attractive market for foreign organizations choosing to follow the indirect investment through bonds, rather than being shareholders to ensure their benefit (i.e. fixed interest payment regardless of the financial status of the investee entities).
Please contact our experts to receive the full article or proper and appropriate advice for your firm.
Also appears under...