Grant Thornton Vietnam would like to update you the following information:
- Evaluation on tax administration reform in 2014, an independent research results from Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI).
- Circular No. 23/2015/TT-BLDTBXH providing guidance on a number of articles on salary which took effective from 8 August 2015.
- Circular No. 92/2015/TT-BTC providing guidance on a number of articles amending VAT, PIT and Tax administration.
- Remuneration and expenses of the Supervisory Board.
- Income from liquidation of scraps, wastes, interest on indefinite saving account are enjoying CIT incentives.
- Customs inspection risk - Royalty fee, license fee shall be added to the tax valuation of imported goods.
- Supporting enterprises in Nghe An province in building and developing their brand name in the period 2016-2020.