In this newsletter, we would like to update you the following information:
- Update on new policy of Unemployment Insurance – Circular 28/2015/TT-BLDTBXH
- Tax risks on transactions with related parties
- Adjustment of accrued expenses on CIT finalization declaration
- Guidance on PIT obligations of the foreign contractor ’s employees assigned to work in Vietnam and the calculation of the housing rent is paid by the Company on behalf of individual.
- VAT rate applicable for transferring of the goods’ ownership performed in bonded warehouses
- Risks when using bank accounts of the Representative Office for payments on behalf of the parents company in overseas
- Settlement mechanism before signing tax inspection/examination minutes at the taxpayer’s office in the case of potential appeal