Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Despite the fact that enterprises understand the importance of VAT (value added tax) refund, they are not aware of all the issues of workload, time-consuming assessment process, as well as potential tax risks to successfully obtain tax refunds and maximise the refund amount.
VAT refund plays a crucial role in the cash flow and tax budget of both enterprises and the government. For these reasons, Grant Thornton Vietnam would like to share some of its practical experience in this regard.
Please contact our experts to receive the full article which features following points:
- Benefits of VAT refund
- Potential risks in VAT refund process
- Notable points for VAT refund application
- Changes and legal trends on VAT refund
Also appears under...