Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Liquidation of a Vietnamese legal entity is a lengthy and complicated process in which the final tax audit involves a lot of efforts of the dissolving entity.
This article is to provide a list of key and common issues, which are frequently challenged by the tax authorities, during a tax audit upon dissolution for the enterprises’ perception and compliance in order to mitigate the risks of additional tax liabilities, penalties and interest on late tax payment.
Please contact our experts to receive the full article which features following points:
- General procedures of liquidating a company
- Key issues commonly tax audited upon liquidation
- Foreign Contractor Tax (“FCT”)
- Important notes during operation
Also appears under...