- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Food & beverage study 2013: Hunger for growth
The food and beverage industry is poised for growth around the globe. After years of uncertainty, retrenchment and delayed investments, industry executives are once again looking to invest in new products, new capacity, new distribution channels and new markets. Even in countries still shaking off the recession, executives expect growth and plan to capture market share at home and abroad.
Yet even amid brighter prospects, food and beverage executives must choose the right growth opportunities while minimising risks and maximising returns on their new investments. This is especially the case as executives look to:
- capitalise on emerging and growing trends, such as healthy food and beverages and premium/luxury products
- innovate products and practices
- navigate emerging regulations
The results are based on interviews with 248 senior executives in the food and beverage industry from Australia, Canada, France, Ireland, New Zealand, UK and US conducted between May and July 2013.
Read our Industry leader, Jim Menzie's blog on the thoughts of food and beverage