- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Hotels are under pressure.
Airbnb and other sharing economy providers are growing in popularity. Increasing numbers of guests are choosing to book through online travel agents (OTAs) that take substantial commissions. And when guests do arrive, they expect the same immediate service and control they get at home and at work through their smartphones.
Personalisation is one answer for hotels looking to maintain or grow their market share in this challenging environment. By meeting guests’ individual needs, hotels can enhance the consumer experience and win greater loyalty. From online check-in, to an app that customises the mini-bar, personalisation helps hotels stand out from the crowd.
At Grant Thornton we believe that digital innovation is creating bold new opportunities for hotels to personalise the guest experience. In this new series of hotels reports we draw on examples from across the industry and share practical advice to encourage growth.