- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to shake markets and impact people around the world, it's creating significant challenges for business leaders.
The role that business leaders and employees can play is being brought into focus. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, World Health Organization Director-General says: “The decisions we all make – as governments, businesses, communities, families and individuals – can influence the trajectory of this epidemic. We need to remember that with decisive, early action, we can slow down the virus and prevent infections.”
So what steps can you take now? In this hub, we have brought together advice from across our global network to support businesses in their response. We encourage business leaders to refer to their own national government, legal and health guidance.