Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh CityApply for this position
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of ERP Senior Sale Consultant supporting our Technology Consulting and Solution Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The ERP Senior Sale Consultant role is responsible grow our ERP / software business through strategic lead generation, research, and cold outreach via phone calls and emails. You will also use your experience in sales to work with management to refine our sales strategy, messaging, and sales process. Resource should be focused towards account management, billing, new projects in existing accounts, proposals, project meetings with client, issues resolution between client and tech resources, etc. The overall objective of this role is to achieve or exceed sales targets in each financial year.
- Responsible for development of account plans for selected named accounts
- Responsible for achieving quarterly & annual sales targets.
- Responsible for the overall planning, strategy, direction and control of all sales in the allocated accounts; achievement of agreed sales targets; and the development of future sales plans.
- Responsible for building and maintaining sales pipeline in CRM and submitting required sales forecasts.
- Responsible for handling escalated customer complaints.
- Required to communicate with customers to ensure that contractual service agreements and expectations are exceeded.
- Provide sales, technology and business related expertise particularly in the relevant Industry.
- Establish contacts and building positive relationships/networks with senior level decision makers of the relevant Industry and its environment.
- Communicate with customers, business leaders and related parties in requirements gathering and solution definition to win ERP projects.
Qualifications and preferred skills:
- Bachelor Degree/MSc/MBA or equivalent applicable work experience
- A proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets / Successful quota achievement
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling ERP/ Accounting software solutions
- IT/Software/ERP sales account management background is a must
- High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment
- Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills, and pursue high performance achievement
- Proven ability to collaborate with team members
- Strong communication skills, over the phone and face to face, and capable of managing professional sales presentations.
- Must have experience with financial application package and thorough understanding of accounting principles
- Preferred application experience in one or more of the following: SAP, Oracle Fusion Cloud, e-Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, JD Edwards, FS, Infor, PeopleSoft, Epicor, Sage, Salesforce.com and similar
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good English language skills
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – ERP Senior Sale Consultant - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 20 July 2022 at latest;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com.
Advertised: 18 Jun 2022 SE Asia Standard Time
Application close: 20 Jul 2022 SE Asia Standard Time