Job No: HCMC_DI_0122
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Categories: DigiTech Innovation/Digital Advisory
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Assistant Manager supporting our Business Process Solutions Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Solution Consultant role is responsible to meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Sales organization and project implementation team. As a member of this team, you will add value throughout the sales process and project implementation in the areas of requirements analysis, solution development, in-depth product demonstrations, through to a transition to Implementation Services
- Communicate with customers and business leaders in requirements gathering and solution definition for assigned Oracle projects.
- Assist in all phases of project lifecycle to ensure quality and timely deliverables.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Analyze and troubleshoot functional issues in a timely manner.
- Develop workflow processes and generate routine and ad-hoc project reports.
- Communicate project status to customers on regular basis.
- Provide support in developing and maintaining database applications.
- Assist in application design and code reviews and recommend improvements.
- Maintain data interfaces for Oracle applications.
- Evaluate database performance and provide architecture changes to improve quality and efficiency.
- Provide technical and functional support to project teams.
- Develop new business processes or enhance existing processes to improve business efficiency.
- Organize trainings for business units as needed
- Supporting Presales activities
- Clearly articulate the benefits of NetSuite's applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the NetSuite solution on a daily basis
Qualifications and preferred skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a comparable pre-sales/ consultant position for Oracle NetSuite is a plus.
- Familiar with Cloud ERP
- Must have experience with financial application package and thorough understanding of accounting principles
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following: SAP, Oracle Fusion Cloud, e-Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, JD Edwards, , IFS, Infor, , , PeopleSoft, Epicor, Sage, Salesforce.com and similar
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Successful quota achievement
- BA/MSc/MBA or equivalent applicable work experience
- Good English language skills
Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – ERP Solution Consultant - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 18 February 2022 at latest;
- Your application to be sent to: email@example.com.
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this position are now closed