Job type: Full time
Categories: Tax/Transfer pricing
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solution services. We have a professional team of 13 Partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Transfer Pricing Senior and Experienced Associate of our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Prepares TP disclosure form, benchmarking study, TP documentation.
- Conducts TP diagnostic for clients.
- Produces TP advisory report under supervision of managers.
- Assists clients in TP inspection and deals with tax authorities.
- Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries. Takes minutes and proactively encourages the partner/manager to follow up on agreed actions.
- Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
- Develops an internal network within the tax department and other service lines.
- Assists managers in internal technical training.
- Bachelor’s degree or post-graduate degree in accounting, tax, law or corporate finance;
- Be familiar with Vietnam’s transfer pricing regulations, APA, OECD TP guidance and BEPS.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience (for experienced associate position) or minimum of 3 years working experience (for senior associate position) in transfer pricing work;
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good project management, teamwork, interpersonal and communications skill;
- Candidates holding VTCA, CPA, ACCA, CPAA, ICAEW, TP Certificates are preferable but it is not mandatory.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Email subject: “Application – TP Senior/Experienced- Hanoi Office”;
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 18 August 2022;
- Your application to be sent to: Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com.
Applications for this position are now closed