Job No: HCMC_TP_0322
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Categories: Tax/Transfer pricing
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Processing Solutions services. We have a professional team of 12 Partners and more than 300 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill in positions of Transfer Pricing (“TP”) Associates supporting our Tax Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for these positions are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to team management levels.
- Prepares TP returns, including the preparation of working papers, for the assigned engagements under the supervision and instruction of the seniors/managers.
- Assist to prepare other TP compliance, planning and advisory materials as might be assigned.
- Researches for information as might be requested by senior levels.
- Regularly attends meetings and assists in answering client queries, when appropriate.
- Assists senior levels in managing client expectations.
- Maintains a credible and professional relationship with colleagues at all levels.
- Fresh graduates or 1-year experience with major in law, accounting, auditing or finance is strongly preferred;
- Advanced study in Supply Chain Management and/or TP will be a plus;
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Computer literacy;
- Good project management, teamwork, interpersonal and communications skills;
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – TP Associate - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 21 July 2023 as latest;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com
Applications for this position are now closed