Our approach starts with an assessment of your business model and processes to identify information flows and possible operating system improvements. Our practical recommendations will be given with an appropriate selection of a ERP Suite applied across your organization.
The implementation phase will be in collaboration between us and all of your stakeholders (management, department managers, process owners...) for the alignment of the ERP usage to the revamped business processes. We transfer knowledges to client's team enablement through trainings and extended supports.
The ultimate goal is to provide your business with better productivity and a sustainable foundation for business success, and to quickly apply best practices to save time and cost.
- Strategy and Roadmaps
- Full Implementations and licensing
- Data Quality and Conversions
- Supportinng post Golive
- Enhancement on demand
- Combine industry vertical solution in package
NetSuite ERP System
About Oracle NetSuite
About Oracle NetSuite
Module and Features
NetSuite ERP is an all-in-one cloud business management solution that helps organizations operate more effectively by automating core processes and providing real-time visibility into operational and financial performance. With a single, integrated suite of applications for managing accounting, order processing, inventory management, production, supply chain and warehouse operations, NetSuite ERP gives companies clear visibility into their data and tighter control over their businesses.
- Automate Financial Processes: Improve financial operations, efficiency and productivity.
- Gain Inventory Visibility: Monitor inventory levels, minimize carrying costs and deliver orders on time.
- Supply Chain Optimization: Control the flow of goods across the value chain, from suppliers to customer.
- Flawless Order Management: Error-proof your order management and procurement.
- Increase Warehouse Efficiency: Optimize the putaway process and reduce picking errors.
The #1 cloud financial management solution
NetSuite financial management solutions expedite daily financial transactions, reduce budgeting and forecasting cycle times, ensure compliance and accelerate the financial close. Our cloud-based platform delivers real-time visibility into the financial performance of any business, from a consolidated level down to individual transactions. NetSuite financial management seamlessly integrates with additional business applications — including order management, inventory, CRM and commerce — so you can run your entire business with a single solution.
- Close with Confidence: Accelerate the financial close and maintain compliance with accounting standards.
- Report with Accuracy: Drill down into underlying details and understand the impact to your business.
- Real-time Information: Improve performance with real-time metrics and role-based dashboards.
NetSuite SuitePeople Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
NetSuite’s SuitePeople human resource management solution provides a suite of capabilities that make HR service delivery easier and more efficient for everyone, across the organization. With a single tool to manage human resources, payroll and financials, organizations can eliminate third-party integrations, improve data accuracy, create a more engaging workforce experience and make better-informed decisions to tightly align workforce performance with business performance.
- Reduce the Cost of Running Payroll.Run payroll in minutes without importing or manipulating third-party files, and post to your general ledger in real time.
- Improve HR Service Delivery.Empower managers and employees to update their profiles, manage their teams and securely view their own HR information.
- Increase Workforce Performance.Employee performance metrics built on — and updated by — NetSuite data enable more effective and engaging performance reviews.
NetSuite OpenAir PSA is the best-in-class professional services automation (PSA) software designed for professional services organizations of all sizes including both service-based companies and services divisions within technology product companies. NetSuite OpenAir PSA can be easily integrated with any enterprise resource planning (ERP) instances that are already in place. NetSuite OpenAir PSA gives organizations the ability to run their core business operations including project management, resource optimization, project accounting, time and expense management, and billing and revenue recognition. Delivering end-to-end automation and visibility, NetSuite OpenAir PSA enables organizations to gain real-time insights, increase project profitability, maximize billable resource utilization and make informed, data-driven decisions.
- Increasing resource utilization, project margins and on-time project delivery while driving down IT costs, decreasing project accounting and overhead, and expediting billing cycles.
- Improving invoicing accuracy, streamlining revenue recognition and increasing visibility into your services organization.
- Empowering the mobile services organization with anytime, anywhere access in the cloud, supporting users where they work—on the go, at client sites or remotely.
NetSuite commerce provides ecommerce and point-of-sale (POS) solutions that help businesses move away from siloed online and in-store channels and seamlessly connect all customer touchpoints. NetSuite’s cloud solution unifies business operations and commerce applications to provide a single source of item, inventory, customer and order data — so you can create seamless, cross-channel, personalized shopping experiences.
- Seamless Commerce: Connect every step of a multi-channel, multi-location business — from ecommerce, POS and order management to inventory, financials and support.
- Transform the Store: A mobile point-of-sale solution unified with NetSuite equips sales associates with the tools and information to assist and engage shoppers.
- Fulfill Orders Quickly: Manage orders from multiple channels — POS, web, call center, mobile, kiosk — all in one place.
- Truly Know Your Customers: Get a unified cross-channel view of every customer to provide consistent and personalized service, build loyalty, deepen relationships and grow lifetime value.
NetSuite’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution helps companies manage interactions with current and potential customers, partners and suppliers in a single place. With all the capabilities of a traditional CRM solution, such as sales force automation (SFA), customer service management and marketing automation, plus the ability to manage quotes, commissions, sales forecasts and partner relationships, NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle — from lead all the way through opportunity, order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell and support.
Single Data Source: A single view of a customer across all channels provides complete visibility into all online, in-store and phone transactions and interactions.
Improved Sales Performance: Get visibility into pipeline and forecasts and streamline the sales process with a fully unified quote-to-order, cash and fulfillment solution.
Effective Campaign Management: Streamline execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
Increased Customer Satisfaction: Support teams can access customer information anytime, anywhere to drive customer satisfaction and retention.