For companies doing business, management of taxes compliance has become complex with constantly changes of regulations and laws and tax compliance requirements across multiple jurisdictions.
- indirect taxes (value added tax, special consumable tax, import-export taxes, business registration tax) compliance, representation and identification - drawing up indirect tax returns and summary statements
- direct taxes (personal income tax, corporate income tax) compliance
- withholding tax compliance
- comprehensive analysis of taxpayer’s proper compliance with their obligations
- calculating withholding tax due
- drawing up tax returns
- other local taxes compliance
- taxes payment management
- regularly update taxes regulations and rules.
How Grant Thornton can help:
- Grant Thornton can take over the preparation of taxes declarations, monitor the assessment procedure, check taxes assessments and inform you about necessary payments.
- We can support you in taxes field audits as and provide representation regarding any objections against the assessments of the tax authorities and in fiscal court proceedings.
Partner Le Minh Thang