For companies doing business, management of taxes compliance has become complex with constantly changes of regulations and laws and tax compliance requirements across multiple jurisdictions.
- indirect taxes (value added tax, special consumable tax, import-export taxes, business registration tax) compliance, representation and identification - drawing up indirect tax returns and summary statements
- direct taxes (personal income tax, corporate income tax) compliance
- withholding tax compliance
- comprehensive analysis of taxpayer’s proper compliance with their obligations
- calculating withholding tax due
- drawing up tax returns
- other local taxes compliance
- taxes payment management
- regularly update taxes regulations and rules.
How Grant Thornton can help:
- Grant Thornton can take over the preparation of taxes declarations, monitor the assessment procedure, check taxes assessments and inform you about necessary payments.
- We can support you in taxes field audits as and provide representation regarding any objections against the assessments of the tax authorities and in fiscal court proceedings.
Partner Le Minh Thang Contact us