Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
This service can help your entities to comply with the local accounting regulations and international GAAP (VAS, IFRS, US GAAP and others).
- in house/on-site accounting, compliant with local and international accounting acts (VAS, IFRS, US GAAP etc.)
- financial statements compliant with local and international accounting acts
- accounting supervision
- replacement of accounting staff
- accounting record review for past reporting periods
- adaptation of finance systems
- financial administration and analysis
- customers/suppliers management help desk
- handling and assist auditors for account books and financial statements on behalf of the entities
- reporting preparation, archiving and maintenance of hard and soft copies in compliance with the local and international accounting regulations
- accounting records and vouchers maintenance of hard and soft copies in compliance with the local and international accounting regulations
- and/or electronic account books and registers.
How Grant Thornton can help:
- We can support you in handling your accounting compliance system with replacement of your accounting staffs.
- Support in contacting and working with local authorities and help your accounting system to comply with the local and international accounting regulations.
- Assist you to work with the auditors and any inspection from local authorities.