- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Grant Thornton' refers to the brand under which the Grant Thornton member firms provide assurance, tax and advisory services to their clients and/or refers to one or more member firms, as the context requires. 'GTIL' refers to Grant Thornton International Ltd (GTIL).
GTIL and each member firm of GTIL is a separate legal entity.
GTIL is a non-practicing, international umbrella entity organised as a private company limited by guarantee incorporated in England and Wales. GTIL does not deliver services in its own name or at all. Services are delivered by the member firms. GTIL and its member firms are not agents of, and do not obligate, one another and are not liable for one another’s acts or omissions.
The name 'Grant Thornton', the Grant Thornton logo, including the Mobius symbol/device, and 'Instinct for Growth' are trademarks of GTIL. All copyright is owned by GTIL, including the copyright in the Grant Thornton logo; all rights are reserved.