With constant changes in labor and taxation systems, payroll is one of the most challenging responsibilities a company faces each year. Managing personnel commitments can also be time consuming.
Comprehensive payroll management solutions:
- payroll processing and calculation of all notional pay/benefit in kinds
- payroll and personal income tax for expatriates
- calculation of personal income tax, compulsory insurances, independent deductions and other statutory deductions
- electronic payment of salaries direct to employees, trusted bank account
- personal income tax and statutory insurances filing, declaration and payment
- personal income tax finalization for local and global income, declaration and payment
- regular updates on important payroll matters and local regulations
- provision of appropriate payroll reports and analysis in various formats
- prompt response to all queries and complete confidentiality
- advise on accounting recognition for payroll expenses.
Outsourced personnel administration solutions:
- maintenance and administration of paper employee personnel files and the database of employee personal data
- tracking employee holidays, determining holiday entitlement, limits and recording other absences
- time sheet system, software and records
- monitoring duration of expiring employment contracts, validity of regular health checks and occupational health and safety training courses
- personnel management policies and strategy
- e-file – set-up or maintenance of scanned personal documents, stored in electronic format on separate highly secured servers
How Grant Thornton can help:
- Grant Thornton acts as your payroll and personnel management divisions and scale to fit with your particular business needs.
- We can support you in reducing your administrative costs.
- We will ensure that security and confidentiality issues.