- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Growing a business beyond your country’s borders requires extensive research, planning, preparation and good execution.
Cross country businesses are increasingly common. However, differences in legal frameworks and business cultures between nations possess challenges for businesses. To overcome the challenges brought about by the differences as well as to avoid adverse effects on business success, we fully understand and observe these differences and practices. This is where the Global China Service Group from Grant Thornton can support you.
With our rich industry knowledge, experience in tax, audit and advisory services, our dedicated team of bilingual specialists and the global Grant Thornton network, we can provide advice to guide you through your market strategy. We help to navigate the challenges faced when operating
in Vietnam and therefore help you succeed.
How we can support:
- Advise on market entry
- Advise on tax efficient business model
- Advise on cross border transactions
- Analyse the benefits of available tax treaties