Our focus on international and local incorporation enables our clients to receive the highest level of personalised service wherever they do business. Along with technical know – how, transparency, speed and proactive services, Grant Thornton Vietnam is able to help create the customised and flexible solutions you need - so you focus on business matters.
Grant Thornton Vietnam can assist in establishing companies in most Jurisdictions and help ensure that all statutory regulations are complied with... Our licensing professionals have developed strong working relationships over many years with officials at various levels to assist, particularly in liaising with Vietnamese government agencies, such as Department and Planning and Investment. We have extensive experience in negotiating with relevant agencies on procedures formalities and technical interpretations to solve disputes in the most effective manner possible.
We provide a one-stop services of licensing, comprising:
- Overview of Vietnam business environment, accounting, tax and other legislation regarding doing business in Vietnam.
- Advice on the business structure and the tax and other implications of the structure on thebusiness in the future.
Establishing the Clients’ presence in Vietnam:
- Limited liability company
- State owned enterprises
- Joint-stock company
- Private enterprise
- Group of companies
Set-up other forms for Clients’ Vietnam presence:
- Project Executive Office
- Resident Representative Office
Post local incorporation technical support:
- Announcing the approval and contents of the investment license in designated Vietnamese
- Opening bank accounts
- Registering with local tax and other relevant authorities
Closing Clients’ Vietnam presence:
We can also assist the Clients in closing their Vietnam presence with both Licencing Authority and Tax Authority.
- Worldwide incorporation with special expertise in all major jurisdictions
- A comprehensive list of over 1,000 shelf companies in major jurisdictions, all available for immediate use
- Incorporation with special name or special features on request, in 1 to 7 days depending on the jurisdiction