- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
At Grant Thornton Vietnam, we look forward to assisting businesses in complying with current regulations and proactively optimizing tax benefits while maintaining operational efficiency. Therefore, we are pleased to invite those who may be interested in this matter to attend the Annual seminar of Tax and Customs in 2023.
With highly professional experiences working on the subject for years, our experts and key speakers will update notable issues in Tax and Customs inspection in 2022. Meanwhile, the outlook's orientations of Tax policies in 2023 and the next following years shall be disposed of in the seminar.
- 08:30-08:45: Check in
- 08:45-09:00: Welcome
- 09:00-09:30: Notes about Tax Sanctioning of an administrative violation according to updated laws
- 09:30-10:00: Important issues on post clearance audit
- 10:00-10:20: Tea break
- 10:20-10:50: The trend of tax law changes in Vietnam in the near future
- 10h50-11h05: Update customs inspection results in 2022
- 11:05-12:00: Sharing professional experience with Ms. Nguyen Thi Cuc, officers of Post-Clearance Inspection Department - General Department of Customs and consultants of Grant Thornton Vietnam
- 12:00-13:30: Lunch and networking
Grant Thornton Vietnam's Client:
- Complimentary ticket for the first pax
- From the second participant onwards: VND900,000
For non-clients: VND2,000,000
- Beneficiary: Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Ltd.
- Account number: 0011 004 185213(VND)
- Bank: Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank) - Business Center Branch
- Address : No. 11, Lang Ha St., Thanh Cong Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Swift Code : BFTVVNVX
- Tax Code : 0101476557
Transfer content: <Phone number> - Full name (Example: 0912345678 - Nguyen Van A)
Register via link: https://bit.ly/3JIfyEm
Please register before 31 March, 2023.
For more information, please contact: Ms Huong Ly (+84) 384 714 102.
Ngan has nearly 15 years working experience in consulting profession and advisory services on taxation and investment specifically on tax planning, due-diligence, payroll system establishment, licensing services, corporate governance and compliance procedures for multinational companies. Ngan’s experience covered wide range of businesses, including of manufacturing, construction, service, IT, trading, foreign contractor and foreign trader’s representative office.
Mr Dung has had more than 10 years experience working in providing Corporate Tax, International Tax and Transfer Pricing services for local and multinational companies in many industries and sectors in Vietnam, including manufacturing, trading and retail, construction, etc. Mr Dung is mainly responsible for consultancy engagements including licensing advisory, taxation review, tax restructuring, M&A tax, customs advisory, Transfer Pricing compliance and advisory and he also has strong experience dealing directly with local authorities at working level or policy making level.
The Vietnam Tax Advisory Association was born as a bridge between taxpayers and tax authorities. The Association is a professional organization of people doing tax consulting and declaration services; it represents and protects members' legitimate rights and interests in professional activities. The association will also organize or coordinate in organizing training and professional training courses to help members and taxpayers update their knowledge and improve their tax knowledge.