Business Process Solutions Home
- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Business Risk Services Senior and Experienced Associate
Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services. We have a professional team of 13 Partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Senior Associate of Business Risk Services for our Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City office.
You will be joining our team and participate on the followings:
- Internal Audit: conduct internal audit engagements including Outsourced, Co-sourced internal audit and internal audit transformation.
- Process Risk and Control:
- Conduct business process review and reengineering engagements
- Assist in process documentation and manual preparation
- Fraud and forensics services:
- Support clients with investigations, dispute resolution, including accounting integrity and conduct matters, SPA disputes, investigations fraud solutions and computer forensics.
- Assist clients in assessing their organisation’s vulnerability to fraud and in strengthening their internal controls to prevent it.
- Other related services
- Bachelor in Accounting, Auditing, Finance or related fields
- 2-3 years of experiences in Accounting, Internal Audit, Internal Control, Business Risk Services, or External Audit
- Strong level of English proficiency
- Strong working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel and flowcharting
- Experience in Information system, IT audit (including IT General controls and IT application controls) is an advantage
- Holding (or pursuing) one or more international qualification (e.g. CIA, ACCA ) is an advantage.
- Innovative, Energetic and Eager to learn
How to apply?
- Resume, cover letter must be in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Business Risk Experienced/Senior).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is 12 November 2022 at latest;
- Resumes and any queries to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position are now closed