Job No: HCMC_DA_Consultant_0721
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Categories: DigiTech Innovation
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory, Business Process Solutions & Digital Advisory, and other professional services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Digital Advisory Consultant supporting our Business Process Solutions & Digital Advisory Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Consultant and Manager for Digital Advisory, lead the GT Digital Advisory team in securing and conducting digital advisory engagements.
Duties to include:
- Arrangement meetings within the team and clients;
- Preparing pre-sales presentations for technology management consulting services;
- Assisting in preparation of proposals for technology consulting engagements;
- Research of international and local best technology practice;
- Supporting Senior Consultant to write advisory reports and other advisory deliverables;
- Coordinating with team in preparation and presentation of reports to clients;
Based in HCMC, travel to Hanoi or other locations as required.
Qualification and preferred skills
- University degree in IT or business.
- Some work experience in IT/digital and/or advisor/consultant.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Excellent inter-personal skills. Quick learner. Service-oriented. Problem-solving mentality.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience;
- Initiative: Demonstrates a thirst to seek opportunities and contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjust to any changes in the work required.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Digital Advisory Services – Consultant - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 23 August 2021 at latest;
- Your application to be sent to: email@example.com.
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this position are now closed