Job No: HCM_DA_0721
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Categories: Digital Advisory
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory, Business Process Solutions & Digital Advisory, and other professional services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Digital Advisory Manager supporting our DigiTech Innovation Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients;
- Giving pre-sales presentations for technology management consulting services;
- Writing proposals for technology consulting engagements;
- Undertaking information gathering at the client;
- Research of international and local best technology practice;
- Writing advisory reports and other advisory deliverables;
- Leading the preparation and presentation of reports to clients;
Based in HCMC, travel to Hanoi or other locations as required
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in IT or business.
- At least 8 years work experience in IT/digital, at least 4 years as IT consultant/advisory
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Expertise and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Strategy advisory
- Digital Transformation advisory
- Digital/IT risk management
- Digital/IT governance, familiarity with COBIT or similar standard
- Digital/IT security
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Interpersonal skills: Quick learner, Service-oriented, Problem-solving mentality.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application –Digital Advisory Services – Manager - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 20 June 2022 at latest;
- Your application to be sent to: email@example.com.
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this position are now closed