Job No: HCMC_DA_0521
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Categories: DigiTech Innovation
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory, Business Process Solutions & Digital Advisory, and other professional services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Senior Manager for Digital Advisory Services in our Ho Chi Minh City office. This is a unique opportunity for a young and ambitious professional to step up and take the challenge to build and lead a small but growing digital advisory practice.
Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and executing digital advisory business development plans;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients;
- Giving pre-sales presentations for digital advisory services;
- Writing proposals for digital advisory engagements;
- Undertaking information gathering at the client;
- Research of international and local best digital practice;
- Writing advisory reports and other advisory deliverables;
- Leading the preparation and presentation of reports to clients;
Based in HCMC, travel to Hanoi or other locations as required.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in IT or business.
- At least 10 years work experience in IT/digital, at least 5 years as IT/digital consultant/advisory
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Expertise and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Digital transformation
- Digital/IT audit and governance, familiarity with COBIT or similar standard
- Digital marketing and sales
- Data management and data analysis
- Digital/IT project management
- Digital/IT risk management
- Digital/IT security
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience;
- Initiative: Demonstrates a thirst to seek opportunities and contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjust to any changes in the work required; and
- Interpersonal skills: Quick learner, Service-oriented, Problem-solving mentality.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application –Digital Advisory Services – Senior Manager - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 18 June 2021 at latest;
- Your application or any queries to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position are now closed