- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Job No: ERP_0223
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh CityApply for this position
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory, Business Process Solutions & Technology Consulting, and other professional services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of ERP Consultant supporting our Technology Solutions Consulting of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determining ERP needs via consultation, business process analysis, and observations.
- Evaluating existing IT infrastructure and recommending system improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized ERP solutions.
- Deploying ERP solutions and ensuring seamless system integration.
- Running diagnostic tests and resolving issues to enhance performance.
- Providing ERP end-user training and technical support.
- Documenting ERP processes and preparing deployment progress updates.
- Complying with industry regulations.
- Keeping informed of the latest ERP developments, upgrades, and offerings.
Customer and Information Support
- Establishes and maintains a good and updated understanding of ERP products and services in the market
- Supports Digitech Innovation teams when needed in different matters regarding company marketing materials, client info, market/industry info
- Supports Project Manager in preparing reports and other deliverables to clients in the Engagement stage
- Supports TSC Project Manager and colleagues with other assignments
- Follows up reports (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Client and Engagement filing
- Translates business documents where applicable
- Perform other tasks as assigned by TSC Project Manager
Qualification and preferred skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or similar preferred.
- Specialization in business administration or a related field will be advantageous.
- ERP certification, such as SaaS ERP.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an ERP consultant in a similar industry.
- Extensive knowledge of business processes, ERP development tools, and coding languages.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told
- Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Technology Solutions Consulting – Senior ERP Consultant - HCMC Office).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, please contact: email@example.com.
Advertised: 06 Feb 2023 SE Asia Standard Time
Application close: 10 Jun 2023 SE Asia Standard Time