Job No: HCMC_HRG_1122
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process
Solution Services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of HR Generalist at our Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position
are as follows:
Overall role purpose: Working as part of the team to assist in recruitment and training activities under the
guidance and instruction of Senior Associate and Senior Manager.
• Support to post the job advertisements on social media forums, attend career fairs, make cold calls,
and visit local college campuses or universities.
• Assist to perform the hiring process which may include collecting and filing paperwork, arrange the
interview, and providing new employee orientation assistance.
• To build up and maintain a healthy pool of qualified applicants database.
• Manage Firm Training Database
• Follows up the training plan from service lines, coordinate for compulsory professional schemes,
international courses by Grant Thornton International
• Maintains the updated training records
• Execute training registration procedure
• In charge of training logistics and other admin works required by Firm
Required Qualifications & Skillset:
• Fresh graduation in related fields such as Human Resource, Business Administration or Linguistic
• Having the experience in relevant field in international organizations or foreign-owned companies is an
• Well-organized and detailed- oriented
• Good command in English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms
• Your application, resume must be in English.
• Name your file with quoting reference (Application – People & Culture – HR Generalist).
• The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
• Deadline for submission is on urgent basis;
• Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: email@example.com
Applications for this position are now closed