Job No: HCMC_Supporting_IT_1021
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solution services. We have a professional team of 13 Partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of IT System Administrator of our Ho Chi Minh office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, applications and virtualization.
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
- Replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when necessary.
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system.
- Providing technical support when requested.
- Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our computing system.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 5 years of network administration, or system administration experience.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application, resume must be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – IT System Administrator – Ho Chi Minh Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 21 October 2021;
- Application & CV to be sent to: HR.Recruitment@vn.gt.com
Applications for this position are now closed