- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Job No: HCMC_Tax_0521
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Categories: TaxApply for this position
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 12 Partners and more than 300 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Tax Associate supporting our Tax Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Quality and Clients
- Assist with all aspects of the tax engagements from start to finish under the assignment, instruction and supervision of the seniors/managers. Research information as required by seniors/managers.
- Report any potential ethical breaches to in-charged seniors, managers and partners, making suggestions of how to address them.
- Communicate any technical or administrative issues with senior team members where appropriate
- Be proactive in managing clients’ expectations.
- Maintain a credible and professional relationship with colleagues at all levels.
Operations and results
- Ensure jobs are to be fully completed by agreed deadlines unless re-negotiated with the senior/manager in advance.
- Agree on timeline for each assignment in advance and thus able to evaluate time spent in this context.
- Exercise judgement as to whether tax work has been completed up to an appropriate level.
- At least 1 - year experience with major in law, accounting, auditing or finance
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good administration and secretarial skill; and
- Good organisation and time management skill.
Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Tax Associate - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 05 July 2023;
- Your application to be sent to: email@example.com.
Advertised: 02 Jun 2023 SE Asia Standard Time
Application close: 05 Jul 2023 SE Asia Standard Time