- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Job No: HN_Advisory_0322
Job type: Full time
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 13 Partners and more than 250 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for qualified candidates to join our Advisory team in Hanoi office.
A career in Advisory provides a chance for you to specialize in a particular industry segment, or technical specialty whilst developing broad and practical business experience and skills. In particular:
You will be joining our team and participate in the followings
- Financial Due Diligence (financial review and analysis): conduct financial due diligence review to support M&A transactions, either buyer due diligence or vendor due diligence to identify and report on financial and operational performance risks/issues that impact the transactions, including purchase price consideration, deal structuring or deal termination.
- Business Valuation and Financial Modelling: Conduct comprehensive financial projection; perform desktop valuation using various valuation methods including DCF, market comparison. Valuation of special assets: options and intangibles
- Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Services: Support in preparation of Teasers, Information Memorandum (IM), financial projections and Management Presentation; support in buyer/investor and investment target identification and approach.
- University degree (or equivalent), major in Economics, Business or Finance
- Having 2-4 years of experience in related areas, such as transaction advisory, financial audit, corporate accounting etc.
- Strong level of English proficiency
- Strong working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Holding (or pursuing) one or more international qualification (e.g. ACCA, CA, CPA, CFA, MBA) will be an advantage.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and to seek opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Show agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Responsive and responsible. Take responsibility for own actions and commitment for deadlines
- Your application, resume must be in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application - Advisory Experienced/Senior – Hanoi Office).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is 10 April 2022 at the latest;
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: email@example.com
Applications for this position are now closed