Job No: HN_Tax_0322
Job type: Full time
Categories: Tax/Financial services
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organization in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solution services. We have a professional team of 13 Partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Tax Associate of our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Last-year students or fresh graduates with an accumulated average marks of 7.0 or above;
- Good accounting, taxation or economics and finance background;
- Fluent in English, including reading, writing, speaking and listening; and
- Computer literacy.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application and resume must be in English, with a recent photo and transcript attached;
- Name your file with quoting reference: Application – Tax Associate – Hanoi Office
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission of application is 10 April 2022.
- Application and resume to be sent to: Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com
For any queries, please contact: Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com.
Applications for this position are now closed