Job type: Full time
Categories: Tax/Financial servicesApply for this position
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solution services. We have a professional team of 12 Partners and more than 260 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Tax Senior and Experienced Associate of our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Prepares corporate income tax, value added tax, foreign contractor tax returns.
- Conducts tax review, tax health check and tax due diligence for clients.
- Can produce a well-supported piece of technical research, tax advice report.
- Assists clients in tax inspection and deals with tax authorities.
- Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries. Takes minutes and proactively encourages the partner/manager to follow up on agreed actions.
- Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
- Develops an internal network within the tax department and other service lines.
- Assists Managers in internal technical training.
- Bachelor’s degree or post-graduate degree in accounting, auditing, tax, law or corporate finance.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience (for Senior) or 01 year of working experience (for experienced associate) in compliance work in connection with corporate income tax, value added tax, foreign contractor tax.
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good project management, teamwork, interpersonal and communications skill.
- Candidates holding VTCA, CPA, ACCA, CPAA, ICAEW are preferable but it is not mandatory.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Email subject: “Application - Tax Senior/Experienced Associate - Hanoi Office”;
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission of application is 16 December 2022.
- Your application to be sent to: Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com
Advertised: 01 Aug 2022 SE Asia Standard Time
Application close: 10 Feb 2023 SE Asia Standard Time