Job No: HN_IT System Administrator_0823
Job type: Full time
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solution services. We have a professional team of 13 Partners and more than 350 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of IT System Administrator of our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform server administration tasks (ex: user/group, security permissions, group policies, print services); research event-log warnings and errors; and monitor resources to ensure that systems architecture components work together seamlessly.
- Monitor system health using existing management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers when needed.
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements, including laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates, support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments.
- Assist the help desk and other teams with troubleshooting to identify root cause and provide technical support when needed.
- Perform routine and scheduled audits of all systems, including backups.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 3 years of network administration, or system administration experience.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations, and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application, resume must be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – IT System Administrator – Hanoi Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Application & CV to be sent to: Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com
Advertised: 31 Jul 2023 SE Asia Standard Time
Application close: 15 Oct 2023 SE Asia Standard Time