- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Job No: HCM_BD_0122
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Categories: Financial services
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Professional Services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, and people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Overall role purpose: Working as part of the team to mainly in charge of Business Development team, mainly including client referral and assistance in offshore - related advisory services including incorporation (licensing), advisory of business structure under the guidance and instruction of Director.
Key tasks: work under a Director’s supervision:
- Offshore –related advisory services:
- Assist in offshore incorporation services which is specialized in formation of a company in certain common jurisdictions such as BVI, Singapore, Hong Kong…
- Study and keep updated the offshore regulations
- Assist in writing the monthly newsletter and the offshore - related advisory report
- Business Development:
- Identify and persuade the client targets for GT Vietnam firm and ASEAN Group
- Assist in liaising with other internal colleagues and GT members, especially in ASEAN Key Account Management Group
- Keep information of the market, clients, and industry updated – GTI’s sources and other available and able to write the market entry advisory report with basic knowledge of doing the business for foreign owned entity in Vietnam.
- In charge of Executive Committee - Business Development Report on the monthly basis
- Coordinate with Marketing & Communication Team in organization of events internally and/or externally.
- In charge of Client Satisfaction Survey
- In charge of Firm’s Client Relationship Management System – keep BD’s contacts updated at least.
- Attend the meeting/networking events – internally and externally
- Agility: ability to move fast—speed, nimbleness, responsiveness.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Communicability: pro-actively coordinate with right people of each division to get the right information.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Law/Foreign Trade or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 year’ experience in professional consulting /law/immigration firms
- Fluency in English: speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- Good skills in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet searching
- Strong sense of client services mindset
- Application and resume must be in English and a copy of your reference
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 180 September 2022;
- Your application to be sent to: email@example.com.
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this position are now closed