- Accounting services
- Taxes compliance within outsourcing
- Payroll, personal income tax and labor compliance
- Secondments/Loan staff services
- Compilation of the financial and non-financial information
- Accounting systems review and improvement
- Initial setting-up for accounting and taxes systems
- Management accounting and analysis
Human Resource Generalist (Hanoi Office)
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solution services. We have a professional team of 12 Partners and more than 300 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Human Resource Generalist of our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Overall role purpose: Working as part of the team to assist in recruitment and other human resource tasks under the guidance and instruction of Senior Associate, Assistant Manager and Senior Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING
· Support to post the job advertisements on social media forums, make cold calls, attend career fairs and visit local college campuses or universities;
· Assist to perform the hiring process which may include collecting and filing paperwork, arrange the interview, and providing new employee orientation assistance;
· To build up and maintain a healthy pool of qualified applicants database;
· Support other training activities as required.
HR ADMIN TASKS:
· Check monthly timesheets, annual leave and over time request
· Propose ideas and support to organize internal activities/events such as year-end party, long service anniversary, outing, company trip, CSR activities …
· Other tasks as require or request from Senior Manager.
· Fresh graduation in related fields such as Human Resource, Business Administration or Linguistic;
· Having the experience in relevant fields in international organizations or foreign-owned companies is an advantage;
· Well-organized and detailed- oriented;
· Good command in English;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms
· Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
· Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations, and
· Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
· Your application, resume must be in English;
· Name your file with quoting reference (Application – HR Generalist – Hanoi Office);
· The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
· Deadline is for submission is on urgent basis;
Application & CV to be sent to: Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com
Applications for this position are now closed