- IBR – Second half year 2019
- Deliberate market focus drives solid growth for Grant Thornton
- What a trade war means for Asia Pacific businesses
- Grant Thornton's Hotel Survey 2019
- Grant Thornton Vietnam won Golden Dragon Award
- Vietnam is ranked the second most women in senior management among Asian countries
- Strategic investment drives strong growth for Grant Thornton
- Service Launch Announcement
Grant Thornton International Ltd today announced global revenues of USD5.72 billion for the financial year ended 30 September 2019, up 5.1% on 2018. This result represents growth of 6.4% in constant currency terms.
Grant Thornton International Business report (“IBR”) – Second half year 2019
Asia Pacific businesses are caught in the crossfire of the US-China trade war. No matter how the conflict ends, trade patterns in the region are likely to change permanently and it will be those businesses with the most strategic foresight that stand to benefit.
Grant Thornton's Hotel Survey 2019
Grant Thornton Vietnam won Golden Dragon Award
Ho Chi Minh City 7 March 2019 – The percentage of businesses globally with at least one woman in senior management has risen to 87%, an increase of 12% in the last year, according the latest Women in Business research from Grant Thornton International.
Grant Thornton International Ltd said today a deliberate focus on key strategic growth markets has led to record combined global revenues of USD5.45 billion for the financial year ended 30 September 2018, driven by broad-based growth of 9.4% across the network. This is the network’s highest rate of growth in six years.