Job No: AAS_HN_1122
Job type: Full time
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services. We have a professional team of 12 Partners and more than 250 professional Staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Audit Assistant Manager/Manager for Audit & Assurance Services of our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organises and attends office marketing events, is aware of the wider range of services the firm offers and suggests innovative products to address the clients' needs;
- Liaises with other departments to maximise client satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients;
- Assists the Audit Partner in establishing audit objectives and overall scope;
- Ensures key matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage are properly assessed and dealt with;
- Determines that all audit reports reflect the work performed and meet set reporting and auditing standards;
- Adheres to the firms risk management policies and procedures, including being familiar with and consulting the audit manual and advising junior staff on application of procedures.
- Plans and co-ordinates all aspects of audit planning, including staffing requirements;
- Responsible for managing audit teams on specific assignments, with specific line management responsibility for a group of staff to ensure audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives;
- Manages, motivates and coaches team members and provides feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal whilst being familiar with relevant training and development options.
Operations and results
- Ensures jobs are fully completed by agreed deadlines unless renegotiated with the manager in advance;
- Recommends changes to planning for subsequent years to improve profitability.
- Have experiences working in the same position for the professional firms, large accounting firms is preferable;
- Good knowledge in accounting (VAS) and auditing (VSA and ISA);
- Having knowledge in IFRS or US GAAP is an advantage;
- Professional qualification (ACCA, CPA Aust., CPA VN, CIMA) is preferable;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application, resume must be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Audit Assistant Manager/Manager – Hanoi Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 16 December 2022 with urgent basis;
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: email@example.com
Applications for this position are now closed