Job No: HN_Account Receivable Accountant _0923
Job type: Full time
Categories: Financial services
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solution services. We have a professional team of 13 Partners and more than 350 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Account Receivable Accountant of our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recording revenue in the accounting books;
- Monitoring collections from the clients;
- Daily updating account receivable reports;
- Issuing output VAT invoices;
- Preparing output VAT return to submit to tax authorities.
- Having at least one year's working experience as an accountant;
- Good understand about legal regulations on accounting, tax and VAT invoice;
- Having experiences on issuance of E-VAT invoices;
- Good using of Excel and having experience on working with accounting software ;
- Good communication skills;
- Good in English.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations, and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application, resume must be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Accounts Receivable Accountant – Hanoi Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Application & CV to be sent to: Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com
Applications for this position are now closed