Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organization in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory, Business Process Solutions & Technology Consulting, and other professional services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Developer supporting our Technology Solutions Consulting of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with other departments to ensure that the new system is integrated with existing processes
- Training employees on how to use the new system and providing ongoing support for them as issues arise
- Analyzing data to identify patterns or trends that can be used to improve business processes
- Designing new applications or making modifications to existing systems based on client needs
- Creating reports based on data from the system or using the system to analyze data
- Participating in the development of designs and prototypes for new systems
- Creating, modifying, and updating computer programs for an organization’s information systems, including mainframe applications, client/server applications, and relational database management systems (RDBMS)
- Coordinating with other departments to develop and implement new processes or procedures to support new systems
- Building new software applications from scratch or developing new features for existing applications
Qualification and preferred skills
- Ability to present and communicate with customers.
- Ability to self-study and work independently.
- Ability to use Postman, SOAP, REST API, Web Service.
- Ability to read and understand English
- Have working experience and knowledge of integrated API is a plus
- Have good programming, logic, and hard-work thinking.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told
- Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Technology Solutions Consulting ERP Developer - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Your application to be sent to: email@example.com.
For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this position are now closed