Job No: HCMC_Offshore_0322
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Professional Services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, and people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Overall role purpose: Working as part of the team to mainly in charge of offshore-related advisory services including incorporation (licensing), advisory of business structure under the guidance and instruction of Director. Also partially work with colleagues in Business Development Team who have drive and motivation will support the Team to success in achieving KPI- Client wins.
Key tasks: work under a Director’s supervision:
- In charge of offshore incorporation services which is specialized in formation of a company in certain common jurisdictions such as BVI, Singapore, Hong Kong…
- Being capable of writing the monthly newsletter and the offshore - related advisory report
- Keep updated the offshore regulations
- Attend the client meetings and networking events
- Assist in identifying and persuading the target clients for GT Vietnam firm and ASEAN Group
- Assist in liaising with other internal colleagues and Grant Thornton members, especially in ASEAN Key Account Management Group
- Keep information of the market, clients, and industry updated – Grant Thornton International’s sources and other available and able to write the market entry advisory report with basic knowledge of doing the business for foreign owned entity in Vietnam.
- In charge of monthly administration report of team.
- Communicability: able to communicate with clients. Well-developed written advisory report and verbal communication skills are must-haves for professionals who work in this field
- Agility: ability to move fast—speed, nimbleness, responsiveness.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Good networking abilities: develop a strong network of connections outside of your friend relationship is essential
- Drive and self-motivation: should be goal-oriented and commission-driven.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Law/Foreign Trade or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in professional consulting /law/immigration firms
- Fluency in English: speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- Good skills in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet searching
- Strong sense of client services mindset
- Application and resume must be in English and a copy of your reference
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 15 April 2022;
- Your application to be sent to: email@example.com.
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this position are now closed