Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified additional candidate to fill in a position of Risks, quality control, Independence and conflict checks Assistant. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily check and response to International Conflict check in Global Relationship System
- Daily check Internal conflict check to GTIL Non Domestic Client List
- Support on quarterly audit conflict checks
- Support on KAA audit
- Support on test of operating effectiveness of internal system quality management of firm
- Communicate with Audit Engagement teams to update list of restricted client list
- Other work assigned regarding risk, quality control, independence and conflict checks
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, auditing, finance or statistics is strongly preferred;
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good administration and secretarial skill; and
- Good organisation and time management skill.
Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application, resume must be in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Risk and Quality Control Assistant – HCMC Office).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is with urgent basis;
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: email@example.com
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position are now closed