Job No: HCMC_AS_0224
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Categories: Advisory/Financial services
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 13 Partners and more than 350 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
A career in Advisory provides a chance for you to specialize in a particular industry segment, or technical specialty whilst developing broad and practical business experience and skills. In particular:
You will be joining our team and participate in the followings:
- Financial Due Diligence (financial review and analysis): conduct financial due diligence review to support M&A transactions, either buyer due diligence or vendor due diligence to identify and report on financial and operational performance risks/issues that impact the transactions, including purchase price consideration, deal structuring or deal termination.
- Business Valuation and Financial Modelling: Conduct comprehensive financial projection; perform desktop valuation using various valuation methods including DCF, market comparison. Valuation of special assets: options and intangibles.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Services: Support in preparation of Teasers, Information Memorandum (IM), financial projections and Management Presentation; Support in buyer/investor and investment target identification and approach.
We are looking for an Intern to work in our Ho Chi Minh Office, with the below details:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works on client’s engagements at field or in the offices as assigned by Executive or Manager.
- Assists AS team members in completion of client projects as assigned by Executive or Manager.
Customer and Information Support
- Establishes and maintains a good and updated economic and industry focused information system.
- Supports Advisory Services teams when needed in different matters regarding company marketing materials, Client info, market/industry info.
- Prepares Proposal, Engagement, Capability statement, Presentations in the Pre-engagement stage.
- Supports Advisory Services (Executive) Manager and colleagues with other assignments.
- Follows up reports (weekly, monthly, etc.).
- Client and Engagement filing.
- Translates business documents where applicable.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by AS (Executive) or Manager from time to time.
- Fresh graduates/ Senior students with degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking or business related field.
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing. Ability to translate to English or vice versa efficiently.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet searching skill.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- True team spirit, self-motivated, and willingness to learn.
- Pro-active, detail oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and to seek opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Show agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any change in working situations and develop the understandings the changes on situations;
- Ownership: Take responsibility for own actions and learn from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application - Advisory Intern - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this position are now closed