Job No: HCMC_BD_Assistant_0124
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Categories: Financial services
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solution Services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 350 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, and people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Overall role purpose: Working as part of the team to assist in business development activities under the guidance and instruction of Business Development Officer and Director.
- Research information about the market, clients, and industry.
- Attend networking events where appropriate.
- Actively engage with prospects and be a proactive member of the team.
- Coordinate with the responsible person from other divisions to collect information for weekly and monthly reports.
- Arrange meetings with both internal teams and clients.
- Assist in organizing events, both internally and externally.
- Aid in conducting the Client Satisfaction Survey.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by the immediate Supervisor or Director.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- University graduates or last year student in International Business Trade, having good knowledge in accounting/finance is an advantage;
- Fluency in English: speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- Good skills in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet searching.
- Application and resume must be in English and a copy of your transcripts;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – BD Assistant – Ho Chi Minh Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Your application to be sent to: email@example.com.
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this position are now closed