Job No: HN_ERP Consulting Intern_1123
Job type: Full time
Categories: DigiTech Innovation
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solution services. We have a professional team of 13 Partners and more than 350 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of ERP Consulting Intern of our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works on client’s engagements at field or in the offices as assigned by Consultant or Manager
- Assists TSC team members in completion of client projects as assigned by Consultant or Manager
Customer and Information Support
- Establishes and maintains a good and updated understanding of ERP products and services in the market
- Supports TSC teams when needed in different matters regarding company marketing materials, Client info, market/industry info
- Prepares Proposal, Presentations and other needed documents in the Pre-engagement stage
- Supports Consultant and Manager to prepare reports and other deliverables to clients in the Engagement stage
- Supports TSC (Consultant) Manager and colleagues with other assignments
- Follows up reports (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Client and Engagement filing
- Translates business documents where applicable
- Perform other tasks as assigned by TSC Consultant or Manager from time to time.
Qualification and preferred skills
- Fresh graduates/ Senior students with degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, IT or related field
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing. Ability to translate to English or vice versa efficiently
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet searching skill
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience or knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
- Experience or knowledge of Business processes and models is a plus
Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – TSC Intern – Hanoi Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 8 December 2023 at latest;
- Your application to be sent to: Hanoi.email@example.com.
For any queries, please contact: Hanoi.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this position are now closed