Job No: HCM_Audit_1222
Job type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solution services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Admin Intern supporting the Audit and Assurance Services of our Ho Chi Minh city office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Audit Client Admin in preparation of proposal, contracts and engagement letters
- Monitors availability of stationery and makes weekly/monthly order
- Support to claim OT meal for staff
- Maintains filing system (cabinet)
- Arrange for Divisional Party
- Assists the Audit Client Admin in other administration work of audit division;
- Manages all documents submitting to the Partners for approval (If any)
- Last year student or university graduates in foreign languages or economics related field.
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good organisation and time management skill
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application, resume must be in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Admin Intern – HCMC Office ).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is with urgent basis;
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position are now closed