Where an organisation chooses to outsource any process that affects product conformity to requirements, the organization shall ensure control over such processes. The type and extent of control to be applied to these outsourced processes shall be defined within quality management system.
- an outsourced process can be performed by an independent profession that is totally independent from the organization
- outsourced processes will interact with other processes from the organization's quality management system
- business outsourcing processes include: payment process, purchasing, collection process, billing, invoicing, pricing, bank accounts management, inventories management and other requested processes outsourcing.
How Grant Thornton can help:
- With this service, Grant Thornton can help you in increasing the company's time flexibility and direct quality control.
- We can help increasing the speed of your business processes.
- We can help you decide which processes could be most usefully outsourced.
- We can provide organisational and process oriented advice to take the responsibility out of task management.