Giang has extensive experience in supporting companies with their business process improvement, internal control review and internal audit. She also has been involved in transaction support services such as M&A advisory, financial due diligence, valuation and modelling.
With over 15 years working experience, her client base ranges from owner managed, FDI to public companies in diverse industries across Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
Giang has advised on numerous assignments, not limited to:
- Cash flow forecasting
- Business Process Review
- Policies and procedures development
- Internal control system review
- Finance and accounting function set up
- Financial Due Diligence
- Internal Audit
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA/2017)
- Member of the Vietnam Association of Certified Public Accountants (CPA Vietnam/ 2009)
- Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA-UK/2008)
- Bachelor of Accounting degree from the National University of Economics, Hanoi in 2004